Friday 14 September 2007

A year ago


A year ago we had one hell of a shock. A shock we are still coming to terms with. Especially Laura......my thoughts are always with you especially now. I couldn't do this yesterday and the card I made for you is still here. So no scrapping from me today. The picture is a layout that my friend Chris did shortly after Lisa died which said it all and still does. I don't know where the year has gone but its had its ups and downs for all of us but I do know that no matter what happens Lisa you will always be only a thought away.

3 comments:

Stig said...

Such a moving 'PM' Jemm. Such a horrible finality to losing someone like this. Big hugs to you.

mandijane said...

Sending hugs....

Carole Bryson said...

Is it a year already ... gee, where did that year go. I often still think of Lisa she was one of those people that you will never forget :)