Sunday 23 September 2007

Joy


Yes oh joy, tomorrow morning sees the release of the UKS CC mystery kit.....I love the mystery kits. I guess it has soething to do with liking being handed a box of stash and having to make something from the contents and very little else.
I am not very good at being told what to do as in following classes I much prefer to ake something of my own. Some of y personal favorite layouts have been made using the CC mystery kits like the one in the picture which was from the Alice in Wonderland CC.
The kits are limited and there is always a grapple to get one ....they never last very long. I had plans for tomorrow morning but they have all been done away with, so that I can sit at my lap top watching, waiting and anticipating the release of my must have kit . I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: