Friday 21 September 2007

UKS Cybercrops make me go all weak willed.




I love the cybercrops on UKS and last night the latest one was announced. I duly registered only to be told that I was a Jiggly Jelly....oh well at least I'm not a clown or a pudding:lol: "No kits this time" Iannounced as I have serious amounts of stash. In hindsight as I went to bed I had decided that was a little rash and that maybe I would just get the mystery kit after all I always enjoy the mystery challenge. Well the first thing that happened when I turned on the lap top this morning was the announcement of the Banana Frog cc kit.....ooohhh Pink Martini papers and rub ons and Banana Frog stamps. Was I strong, did I resist.....did I heck..click,click,click...oh its so easy isn't it. In my defence I love these papers to bits.....yep I already own the ones in the kit so now I can do the class and still have some to stroke.

The picture has nothing at all to do with any of this it is a layout of our home (my cottage in the woods. I used a kit from Scrapagogo and not much else with the exception of my MM Tagmaker which I love to bits.

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

Oh wow Jane, the height of your house !!!! Lurv the layout !