Saturday 8 September 2007

Where does the time go


Eek I don't know but I wish it wouldn't go so flipping fast. It seems like only yesterday that I plucked up the courage to join my first ever CJ (Circle Journal) ......Well it wasn't yesterday, last week or even last month......It was a whole year ago ......it has been to lots of different places including over the Irish Sea and now it home and full of lots of peoples lovely work. It is fabby to see other scrappers work in real life. Things look so much better irl than in photographs...well the photographs I take anyway.. My CJ for example is so much prettier sat here in front of me.....so sparkly it makes you want to pick it up and touch it...not like in the photo where it is just another journal......I think it might be time for a new camera.....I only have a compact point and shoot....oh okay who am I trying to fool ....I have decided to take the plunge and buy a new camera and am now trying to justify my decision.

No comments: