Wednesday 12 September 2007

Its not about me




Well as the title suggests its not about me at all today.....I don't feel good but all the same made something I was pleased with but didn't get chance to photograph so will do that tomorrow. So these stunning and beautiful cards were made during our school craft club...the children age between 7 and 10 and so I think you will agree they have done a fab job........shame I can't say the same about the photographs....twas the cameras fauly of course.....but I assure you that i won't be able to blame the camera for much longer.....a new one I hope is imminent.
I don't normally ask but if you could spare a moment to comment on the cards I will print them off and take them to let the kids see them at the next craft club:) I am sure that they would enjoy seeing them.

5 comments:

nellis10 said...

What a really talented bunch of crafters you have Jayne. Those cards are simply stunning, much better than I can do with stamping, so they may need to teach me a lesson too!!!

Stig said...

All of the cards are really beautiful. The stamping is perfect- I'm very impressed

Anonymous said...

lovely cards Jayne

Bagpuss said...

Well done to them all - they are really beautiful and they must all have worked very hard to them all don so well.

mandijane said...

How super are these. They look very professional.
Very very impressed.