Tuesday 18 September 2007

I want never gets!


I know what they say but I so want a windmill.....Jay won't get me one (he says it has something to do with them being 100ft high and planted well into the ground). I know some people hate them but I love them, they fascinate me and I could watch them for hours. This one is at Whisby Nature Park which is just up the road from us and a lovely place to visit.
I am still plagued with the cluster headaches and doing very little and to top it all poor Ffi was sent home from school ill today. So no crafting here ......consoled myself in buying some new stamps.....decided to try some Magnolia designs ones.......not the ones that everyone is going for (well apart from one). So in a couple of days I should be able to see what all the fuss is about:)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I thought I was the only odd bod who loved these things. I can watch them for hours - I find them so peaceful and hypnotising. i want one too!!!
lesley

Jemm said...

no Lesley you are so not on your own....I love them so much. Like you I am mesmorized by them. When we did the Mablethorpe Marathon on Sunday I sat next to 16 0f them and I just watched them all day surrounded by 3 men in uniform....absolute bliss.