Wednesday 26 September 2007

meet the neighbours


Time you all met my neighbour I think. They like the odd peanut and adore banana chips......they are never rowdy and don't mind how much noise the girls make in fact they are quite the best neighbours I have ever had.
I suppose you can tell from the random post that I have not done anything crafty today.....well with the exception of stamping a few images with a nice Magenta stamp that I bought a little while ago, buying some Halloween ribbons oh and taking delivery of some yummy Stampin Up stamps.
MMMmmm Stampin Up I can't wait for them to start to sell over here...even thinking of signing up ...I really do love their stamps
Weird weather still its been sunny and rainy (with rainbows) and flipping well cold at times. The leaves are dropping like there's no tomorrow - you notice that kind of thing when you live somewhere like this. School are stopping swimming now because of the cold and they don't normally stop until half termish. Ffi is most disappointed.

No comments: