Thursday 13 September 2007

A pressie for Ffion



Well heres what I made with my fabby Ben Madigans Jaynes Addiction kit. Tis a sign foor Ffion's door and once again it look so much better in real life. I'm not sure if its a new camera I need or photography lessons or even both. The colours are much more vibrant than in this picture. Anyhow for those of you who may be remotely interested the base of the plaque is chipboard and is painted with Blonde Moments lustre paint. The letters are handcut chipboard too then inked with brilliance inks. A couple of layers of utee and then the second f and the o were stamped with HOTP stamps using a matching cats eye pigment ink. The ribbons are as previously mentioned my namesake ribbons and the photograph is of Ffion. I am really pleased with the finished item and it even raised a complement from Rhiannon who remarked that she would like one for her door......that would have to be a very big doorhanger so I think we may have to go for a nameplate.

2 comments: