Monday 3 September 2007

Oh my what a day

The photo is an atc card that I made for a ruby wedding ......this however has nothing at all to do with today (which in my opinion was hideous and should have been cancelled before it was even allowed to begin. LOL).

I was really looking forward to today as my first ever completed cj was due home. Linda posted to me on Friday and as we don't get post on a Saturday I was eagerly anticipating its impending arrival today.....I'm still waiting as RM (Rubbish Mail as they are now known) didn't bother to show today. Theresas CJ which I posted on Saturday morning however has arrived safe and sound...Think I need to go and kick a post box...won't do any good but I'll feel a whole lot better.

Feeling rather fed up I just made a special journey into the city to pick up my holiday pics (250 plus) and got home, sat down with a drink for a nice pleasant hour or so of reminisce............Trouble is they are not my holiday photos at all....the name on the envelope is mine but the pictures are of a very lovely wedding....Eek whats the poor bride going to do when she opens up her wedding pics to find an assortment of landscapes, ffion covered in ice cream and various scrapping projects.......DH reckons that she will be far more distraught than I am but I am really not happy....mainly because I deleted one of the cards to use again.

IS IT TOMORROW YET??

1 comment:

Stig said...

Oh no Jemm! Like your ATC though. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's post.