Monday 10 September 2007

Brown Again


Yep twice in a week....brown, what is the world coming too. I made several cards today and they all had brown ribbon somewhere on them including the one in the picture of a stamped teddy watercoloured with Marvy pens and a stamped happy birthday greeting. I really like stamping so much. Someone asked a question on UKS today ......"name your top 3 stamps"......so after about 15 mind changes in five minutes I gave up....I have so many stamps that I don't even think I could choose my top 3 manufacturers let alone stamps....I could probably do my top 3 most used stamps at the present time and this little bear would certainly be in there he is so cute......who made him ....I really can't remember offhand but I have had him for a long time and I think he was part of a set which consisted of him, a greeting and a pawprint.

1 comment:

mandijane said...

Love the card, yep even the brown ribbon....LOL