Friday 7 September 2007

Fame at Last

Well Nelson has his Column, JFK has his airport and now me I have my own ribbons named after me. Well you have to start somewhere and I am after all still alive (only just according to my UKS teamies the Pink Fluffy Fairies:lol:. Very pretty ribbons they are too. How do you get a set of ribbons named after you I hear you cry. Well I was challenged to use my latest Ben Madigan ribbon kit.....easy I hear you say......no it wasn't they were brown and I DON'T DO BROWN. Anyhow I made the mini photo album a few posts down and low and behold Jaynes Addiction....you can see them in the picture.......so much better than brown don't you think and whats more .......I get the very first ones.....no problems using these I think.

1 comment:

Bagpuss said...

YEAH fame at last then! Thanks for your support in non brownness and well done for using them!