Thursday 6 September 2007

Baubles for stig


Baubles especially for stig.....can't remember the make of the stamp but I love it. The baubles are painted with art quest watercolours(two different sets) onto black card. This picture does them no justice as these paints are absolutely stunning irl.
Today is rubbish....Ffi went back to school and I missed her like mad.....even my new stash that arrived this morning couldn't cheer me up......and it was Penny Black stamps and Rusty Pickle Adams Family paper so if that couldn't do it then nothing can. Everything was dreadfully quiet and my mind was in another place almost seven years ago (those of you who know me well enough irl will know where it was and that I am not a total nutcase) ...... In a nutshell I'm sad and my mind is working overtime.....its going to take a few days before I get used to not having Ffi where I can see her me thinks.

3 comments:

humbug said...

you're not sad hun

it's very normal

big hugs

Lesley said...

Lovely card - I love the effect of the paints and the way they have been shaded

Stig said...

Yes, I do love your flippin baubles. But you are sooooo naughty making me want those paints lol.