Sunday 16 September 2007

Was that the weekend.




No really was that it......gone in a flash. Yesterday was mainly spent at Ella's party so a bit of a journey for us. The picture is Ella's card ......I'm still trying. I handcut the chipboard letters and covered them with DCWV paper, the other paper is just some that I had that has no brand but is very prettn none the less. The card and the paper are both inked with cats eye pigment pads and the flower and button was from a pack that I bought ages ago and I think is craft creations. The happy bithday is my handwritten scrawl.
Something about Men in Uniform
Today Jay and I have been to sunny Mablethorpe for the Mablethorpe Marathon......No don't worry we weren't running it .....if we were I certainly would not be back by now. Jay was part of the Lives Team that provided the medical cover for it. We were not actually in Mablethorpe but out in the sticks at about the 21 mile mark. It was a nice day and very pleasant. We were well prepared and must have looked a slightly strange sight when I took the second photo just after the last runners came through the marshalls had just moved on and it looked like a paramedics picnic for a few minutes before we moved on.

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

Pretty pretty card jane ... and look at those lovely men in uniform !!! :)