Monday 27 August 2007

Winnats Pass



Winnats Pass just outside Castleton is breathtaking anyway even just driving through. Heres a different view of it.....from the top. In all the time I have been visiting I have only ever seen it from the bottom. On the last day of the week away we decided to climb to the top. I can still hear Ffi's shrieks of "yeaayyyhhh another hill" as she proceeded to run up them. Jay and I looked at each other thinking oh another hill can we go home now. LOL. I have to admit that it was well worth it for these fabulous views though. (of course I can say that now sat in my dining room typing this but all I could think at the time was........the one place in ages we have been without Jays medical bags and boy could I do with a blast of that oxygen now)

Craft pic for today is a wedding card I made on Saturday for Rhiannon to take to a reception she was going too.....again very little notice was given.....the joys of teenage children eh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card