Saturday 4 August 2007

Well after another night where I spent most of it awake I think that I feel slightly better today. I did very little of anything yesterday as I felt really rough so no real crafting (just the starts of a minibook) So the picture is one I went out and took again of my extended garden.....you can tell by now I really love where I live I'm sure. Especially at this time in the morning when it is very quiet and peaceful with just the sound of rustling leaves and singing birds. It will be a different story shortly when anyone in this house actually decides to get up. lol. We appear to be having a mass lie in today....maybe I kept them all awake being up and down throughout the night and this is a protest....Oh well I will enjoy it while it lasts before my silence is shattered by
the ever frequent calls of "mum".

No comments: