Tuesday 28 August 2007

Todays Moos




Sorry couldn't help the title. These pictures were taken a couple of minutes apart on the last day of our recent break. The first one was so funny the cow came right up to Ffi who wasn't sure of it at all (it was in all fairness quite huge compared to her) It stayed for several minutes just staring at her before going on its way and was closely followed by the cow train in the second picture. I just loved the expressions on Ffi's face they were priceless.
I feel totally fed up today.....even more so than yesterday.....don't know why, maybe its because its nearly back to school time......I know most mums can't wait for some peace and quiet and self time again but I hate it when Ffi goes back, I just love having her home. We went to buy her school shoes today......very last minute I know but hey we love a challenge and we were succesful.......she is an odd child and her feet have always been very different....we now have one foot that is a 13 e and the other a 13 and a half f.......you wonder why I put it off so long. LOL

1 comment:

Stig said...

Know how you feel hun. I did the shoe shopping today and it always gives me that sinking feeling of not wanting them to go back to school.