Tuesday 14 August 2007



What a day....I certainly don't want a repeat of this one in a hurry. One of my friends from UKS is moving house and has just spent a huge amount of time and effort getting the new one nice. Due to move in at the weekend she did what we all would in that situation moved some packed stuff of her sons and some boxes of craft stuff ready. Unfortunately some nasty lowlife broke into the new house stealing the majority of her sons stuff and mindlessly scattering beads, glitters, papers, stamps etc: all over the place. Words fail me that this can happen to anyone let alone someone so nice as Cal. On the positive side of the day I now have all my missing post bar one package and hopefully that will turn up tomorrow so fingers crossed for me please as it is ribbons....ribbons that I need so very much. The scrapbook page is for the second part of my team challenge. So girls...go to your stash and choose 2 sheets of patterned paper that you really love, one inkpad and some form of alpha and thats it go make me a layout.... Mine is the gorgeous imaginisce kewl stuff B'Argyling and Got2Get Flowers and a chipboard alpha from I'm not sure where and my trusty and very overworked colorbox chestnut roan chalk inkpad. So Pink Fluffy Fairies what are you waiting for its challenge time:)

1 comment:

Stig said...

Great LO. Send Cal my best wishes- poor thing.