Friday 10 August 2007


I don't know where this year is going...the days just seem to be passing so quickly. No blog from me yesterday as we ended up shopping as planned and sheer hell it was too. My girls are so different ....Rhiannon loves shopping but my days of shopping much with her are over probably due to the fact that she doesn't know when to stop its hideous there are only so many clothes that you can look at surely (apparently not) Justine is 13 and happy to live in skinny jeans, hoodies and converse and is a nightmare to buy for as she is already 5'11" and then there is Ffi - Ffion is 8 and hates shopping with a vengance (unless it is for books) as soon as we get into a shop she has a headache, tummy ache or needs the loo. She too is very tall for her age and very skinny and finding anything to fit her is a nightmare. We spent 2hrs in Lincoln, Justine ended up with skinny jeans, t - shirts,a belt and jewellery and Ffi who just kept nodding saying yes and asking if we could go now LOL got leggings, tops, socks and a grey sparkly t-shirt with QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE emblazoned across the front in beads, stated upon leaving the shop "well that will do me for shopping for this year".......I wish . The layout is one of my faves of my girls ....certain words describe them individually and certain words collectively.

2 comments:

Stig said...

Love this LO of your girls. Very Charlies Angels :-)

Peechy said...

fabby lo!!

shopping for me was a nightmare for my mum when i was younger too LOL.

and btw!! you've been tagged!!