Friday 3 August 2007

aerobubbles








Aerobubbles ...yes aerobubbles. I altered the Red one with a May ribbon kit for Ffion and then Justine wanted one so the black one used the June ribbon kit.....the girls love them and they still open up so they are nice storage for little girly bits and pieces...I finally took photos this morning (not to good I'm afraid because I feel even more carp than yesterday) after being nagged to within an inch of my life to do so ...no names of course as madam knows who she is. lol

Wonder what I'll make with the August ribbon kit - it certainly won't be another aerobubble as I don't have one and I think they are usually around at Christmas. Never mind I am sure I'll find something to do with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolute Scrumptiousness Devine!! I think these are just perfect and I think I shall commission one from Jemm too!!! I have to say my ribbons look scrummy on the black one!!! Well done Jemm...fabulous project!!