Monday 13 August 2007


Peel offs.......well theres a subject with many opinions. I know most people I meet through UKS seem to think peel off is a terrible word. Personally I don't have any although Ffion has enough to open a not so small shop. She nabbed any I had a long time ago. My own view is that peel offs have a place especially in an emergency and this card was one such emergency. I am not a card maker although I hope to become one. Anyway the recipitent of the card loved it and believe me he would have had no qualms telling me if he hadn't liked it. LOL. Its actually burgandy in colour although doesn't look it in the photo. I love the stamp and it is probably one I can use a lot bearing in mind my location. I also have a fabby stamp of Windsor Castle in my collection which I probably won't have as much need for.

1 comment:

Patsy Jackson said...

Hi Jemm - Love that stamp!!!

Patsy :)