Thursday 2 August 2007

A Carp day


A carp day....been up most of the night and am totally full of cold this morning.....so typical first bit of anywhere near decent weather we get in ages and I feel rubbish. I suppose I should be glad of small mercies and be grateful there is no school run so at least I can stay home.
Todays photo is a mini album I made with my lovely can't do without Bind it All. I'm not really a gadget girl but I knew the very first moment I saw one (being used as a tool by a teacher at a retreat) that I had to have it and spent ages in a desperate hunt tracking one down (well actually it was a little under 2 weeks but it really seemed like forever - honest it did). I answered a "what tool could you not do without" thread shortly after (on UKS) to cries of what's a BIA and everyone started wanting one....apparently I am a bad influence. Well so be it but I love it to bits and also the dreamkutz that I bought at the same time. Sometimes things are just meant to be.

2 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Oh wow Jemm - this is lush !!! I couldn't live without my BIA now .. how did we cope without them !!

Gorgeous cover :)

Anonymous said...

TAG!!!!!!