Saturday 25 August 2007

and the answer is!!


No I couldn't go the week without some kind of craft. I couldn't scrap obviously so I took a Margaret Sherry cross stitch kit and was determined to start and finish it whilst we were away. I only had a short time each day as we were constantly busy but I managed it with a few hours to spare and heres the picture.




Disaster has struck and the new memory card I got for the holiday is playing up with most of my photos on it......a new card reader has been ordered and hopefully Jay will be able to rescue them....so you will have to wait for the tales with accompyning photographs.


However I thought you might like the tale of last Saturday evening. It had been a pretty miserable day weatherwise and at tea time it was quite cold but bright and I decided to have a wander across to the bathrooms. I came out of the site and turned into the lane that led to the farmhouse andacross from me was an estate car with two rather fit and almost naked (with the exception of a rather small towel) cavers. Obviously I didn't know where to look. LOL. They looked across at me, smiled and said hi. So I had to look back and return the greetings didn't I.


Where are the photos.....sorry girls but even I didn't think I would need a camera going to the loos. Lesson learned it will go everywhere with me in the future.


The other picture .......the view from Camp Fisk.....Mam Tor in all its glory. Fabulous I think you will agree.

1 comment:

humbug said...

ROFL

ALWAYS but ALWAYS take you camera sweetie