Wednesday 1 August 2007

a strange kind of day



Well today didn't get off to a brilliant start...sat up in bed and a lovely nose bleed followed by several more throughout the morning none since lunch though so I have put it down to the muggy weather we had today. Ffion spent much of the afternoon playing in the garden with two toads....yes you read it right two toads a washing up bowl, a sponge block and a bit of water. Well I suppose I should be grateful of her amusing herself and strangely enough the toads seemed to be quite happy about it and didn't hop off for quite some time. Ffi hopes they are going to come and play tomorrow - bless. She is having to make do with children to play with at the moment. I had a good chat with my friend from UKS who I mentioned yesterday. Made the box which will contain an accordian album shortly and got a nice stash parcel I had ordered. Still no crafty photos so the one attatched here is another view from the park in which I live. Off to set my teamies on UKS their challenges now as I know how excited they are :lol:

2 comments:

munchkin mama said...

ooh you've got a blog!
lol at the two toads! TWO! thats quite impressive! i loved to do the same kind of thing when i was younger lol.. i'm too much of a wimp now!
xxx

Carole Bryson said...

Awww Jemm ... hope you're ok now ??

Hugs xxxxxxxx