Thursday 4 October 2007

Unlucky 16


Yep stressy bunny would probably be the best description of me at the moment. I dare not start making my stress flowers as I think we would have to move out to make room for them all.
I have been doing a lot of thinking and thinking can be dangerous.
I am in a rut that I need to get out of.....okay I know that but how? (shove anyone) and which way to go when I get out of it? ....well I am still trying to fathom that one out. I have ideas that seem good one day and then kind of "what the hell are you thinking of" the day after.
I need to kind of sort things in my head before that date in November. It will be Seven years since Ffi and I were attacked and today it feels like yesterday.......It's strange sometimes I think I am over it but in the case of that and of Rhiannons accident (almost 14 years ago) I don't think I ever will be its just a case of locking it away somewhere until it manages to force its way back out. I suppose I have to accept that I will always dread November 16th and January 16th. I guess 16 is not my lucky number.
So if you have the answer....could I have it on a postcard please.
If you couldn't guess there is not much crafting going on here......well I have started to knot a witch for Ffion.

2 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

You know where I am if ya need me - sending you heaps of hugs 'n' snogs ..... xxxxxxxx

Carole Bryson said...

Me again ... just posting to see if you've updated and to find out how you are .... thinking of ya hun xxx