Monday 1 October 2007

AWOL


So I've been AWOL. Not having a fantastic time of things at the moment and I have not made anything in days but thanks to Patsy who put up a challenge on her blog today I have actually made a card. Its in the picture.....yes I am still trying to cut it as a cardmaker. It was quite funny really because Jay came home and said it was nice and asked "who's ill" ........his face was a picture when I told him "no one". Having said that Justine had to go one better a short time later she asked the same question and got the same replies and followed it up with "oh well its very pretty - lets hope someones ill soon then". LOL.....Lets not.

3 comments:

Patsy Jackson said...

Hi Jane

It's a gorgeous card - I really like how you've crossed the ribbon over and used the flowers! Lovely and bright too - just right to cheer me up :)

Thanks for entering :)

Lol at your DH and your daughter!

Patsy x

Stig said...

Jemm, give the card to yourself- it's beautiful

Peechy said...

hiya hun, hope you're feeling better... i'm only a text/call away xxx