Friday 26 October 2007

Under Pressure


I am so far behind with everything at the moment it is quite unbelievable. It seems like only yesterday that the girls went back to school after summer and here they are a week into their October halfterm. I don't seem to have done anything crafty for days.....well with the exception of frantically trying to knit a witch for Ffion. I haven't knitted in ages and by my own admissions I am no expert and quite slow. The witch has the odd mistake but then thats part of me isn't it? just adds to the charm of it doesn't it? Well it will have to as I told Ffi yesterday that I wasn't sure that she would have her witch for halloween.....she looked at me and smiled (the one that has a habit of getting her what she wants) and said "I know you can do it mummy" So guess what I'll be doing this weekend. Just as well Jay is on a course all weekend, Justine is on night hikes and Rhiannon is lifeguarding so it will be just Ffi and I and several balls of wool for most of the next few days.

No comments: