Thursday 18 October 2007

My Red Arrows Birthday




Well its here.....my birthday and a strange kind of birthday it has been. I have had a fabulous fly past and display courtesy of the fabby Red Arrows.....beautiful clear skys over Lincoln and they were up for ages......thanks guys for your excellent choice of day. Then I spent twenty minutes or so sat on the kerb with my legs in the road.....I was perfectly sober (and still am at the moment ....not for long though I hope). Just about to start craft club and there was an RTA outside school. I had to run....something I don't do often anymore. So eventful yes and I will sure be participating in a glass or three of whith this evening.
Re the cards or LIVES raffle the first package of cards turned up today and someones not playing ball. LOL There was no info in the package so please tell me who you are so that I can both thankyou and do your raffle tickets. Oh and yes I checked the little boy who was knocked over out, calmed him down and rang Jays Lives phone.....he was in the area and able to come to the rescue. I have not even had time to tell him about the cards that arrived yet but I know he will be bowled over by such generosity from someone he has never met.

No comments: