Sunday 14 October 2007

L.I.V.E.S.



Those of you who know me will know that Jay is a Lone Responder for L.I.V.E.S. (Lincolnshire Integrated Voluntary Emergency Services). A really worthwhile charity that provide a valuable service in Lincolnshire.

Well I was offered some space to sell my cards recently.....I decided that I would do it but only as a charity fundraisin thing and obviously as L.I.V.E.S. is a personal thing for us I would like to do this for them. In true marketing fashion I should now say that roughly £6 can buy a bottle of oxygen that can help save someones life. Jay alone has responded to over 150 calls already this year.

The only thing is I am not really a big cardmaker and so this is where I need some help. I need to fill a card stand initially (I will mamage to top it up afterwards) and that is where I am hoping the cardmaking/scrapping community will help me out.

So heres what I am asking. I have bought a fabby (if I say so myself and I do. Airbrush Spray Gun Set which works of a compressed air propellant and is excellent or crafts (will spray enamels, artists colours,laquers)

You can stencil, spray your own background papers and much more. Have I sold it to you yet??

Well what I am asking is that you make a card to be sald in aid of L.I.V.E.S. and for each card sent a raffle ticket will be raised and on 31st December a ticket will be drawn and I will send the owner of the winning ticket this excellent tool. (I have to say that if the Airbrush needs posting then the propellant will not be included as I cannot post a gas cannister for obvious reasons but these are readily available). I will post a picture of the prize soon.

The subject of the card is your choice as I will need a really wide range to get it started so it can be Christmas, birthday, get well, thankyou, anniversary, sympathy.......well as I said anything really. If you would like to help a great cause and enter my airbrush draw you can contact me via jemm@tinyworld.co.uk for the send details.

3 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Count me in chicken - such a worthwhile cause !

Patsy Jackson said...

I'll have a go as well hun. I'll be in touch soon for the details :)

pmk said...

Sounds like a great idea, will get my thinking cap on!