Thursday 11 October 2007

My Beautiful Girl


No other words for it I love Ffi more than I can ever say and today she is feeling sore which makes her feel different and upset yet still she is smily happy Ffi. That is enough to make me adament that she is going to get a diagnosis this time I am absolutely determined.
I am seeing the Uni peeps tomorrow so might have more news after that.
I am not going to let another birthday pass without some kind of direction in my life.
Do I sound determined?......well I am but I may need a push or two from a few friends:)
A big plan on my blog tomorrow....Hope you can help.

2 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Please send hugs to my favourite girl - love 'n' hugs Ffi xxxxxx

Charlie said...

She looks like a cutie for sure, but don't let her into my garden with that thing in her hand - I hate to remove dandalions.

Thanks for visiting my blog - birds are fine - but in my WIP-pile and therefore not ready to post on the blog yet.