Monday 10 December 2007

More Magnolias


I'm starting to like the Magnolias now.......suprising how effective they can look with not much else. This one is just another piece of papermania paper (stolen from Ffi...ssshhh) and some narrow sparkly ribbon and pink gems from my ribbon kit. I think this may end up as a birthday card for Justine as its her birthday just before christmas. It looks so much nicer in real life.
Still no christmassy feelings.....still no advent parcel......or the other parcel I am waiting for.....damn RM. Its Ffi's play tomorrow night and hopefully I will start to get into christmas after that.......or maybe after Thursday morning when all my flipping coursework has to be handed in and on that score I suppose I had best go do a bit more.

1 comment:

Peechy said...

aren't magnolia stamps sooooo adictive??

fabby card xxx