Monday 17 December 2007

Thou shall not stress


Is that one of the commandments well it should be......I definately won't be doing again as I don't want to deal with the consequences again. Chest pains, migraine and threats of hospital via ambulance.......yep thats enough to make me want the quiet life I have had over the weekend. Have been busy crafting though......more christmas cards seeing as how I am running out of time. This one is made from some of the bits of my Sarahs Card kit that I had left..... not much remaining now it also has K&Co glitter baubles and some ribbon scraps tied into bows.

I have finished my ceiling decs and will photograph them tomorrow. I have also finished a special but unusual card I had to make which I will upload soon because the recipitent reads my blog so I had best let it arrive first.

1 comment:

Fab said...

Hi Jemm, I like Christmas cards with baubles ! This is a very pretty card and I love the combination of colours, very modern ! Love it, Fab X