Sunday 2 December 2007

And breathe



Thats definately what it feels like today. Rhiannon had a comfortable night and looks so much better today. She has suprisingly little pain but then she has always been a bit like that. She just came to me to cut her dressings as they were irritating her so we have done a quick adjustment. Its been a do very little day....Jay spent a good part of it outdoors after being cooped up in a hospital yesterday thats understandably where he wanted to be.
A quick nip into the city centre to get a few bits for me and then we all watched Elf and now I am sitting with a glass of wine and watching the Long Way Down with Jay.
The only crafting was I started to make some hanging christmas decorations for our lounge as buying them is a bit of a no no as the ceilings are 13ft 6 inches high. So large is needed:)
So these layouts are two of my all time faves my three gorgous girls in mums angels which uses very little except bazill and some chipboard coaster words and up up and over which is my baby Ffi and uses Safraslass papers and a big bloom and I apologise but I can't make it any bigger.
I am so not technical but I intend to get some advice from a friend (no names so you can't hide) on how to do a slideshow on cd album.......well I have been asked constantly for a year now.

No comments: