Saturday 8 December 2007

BAH HUMBUG


Its beginning to look a lot like christmas ...... well according to Ffi and half of Lincoln. We just went to Sainsburys and had to queue 6 deep at the checkouts and to make it worse they were all open. So why do I feel like the least christmassy person around? I don't know as normally I love christmas but I can't seem to get into it this year. Thought I would after Rhiannon's op but no. I have been ill for over a week and have not got my advent swap yet. So instead of the christmas card picture you were getting here are some ATC cards I made for the recent spooky and gothic atc swap that has just completed on uks. They are alcohol inks for the background, Magnolia spiders web stamped in black Staz On. Narrow satin ribbon, metallic red brads and a tibetan silver cross charm.

No comments: