Tuesday 18 December 2007

F.I.N.E.

Freaked out
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional

Yep I've always claimed to be fine.
In recent weeks other peoples internet problems have caused me considerable problems but I have remained fine.
I was told to get a life........what another one?.....hhmphh if its anything like this on why would I want two?
Today I have been branded a childish whinger (well actually winger).....oh well they're leaving someone else alone. So
Tomorrow I will put the (now taken) pictures of my hanging christmas decs up for you all to see but tonight a couple of thoughts:

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

For last year's words. Belong to last years language. And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.

Today I started to look forward to christmas......even if radio 1 insanely tried to censor The Pogues and Kirsty McColl. Sorry but christmas isn't christmas till I've heard that record....come on its 20 years isn't it a bit late now anyway:)
I don't need an advent swap or uks, I don't need to be censored. If "they" think the smackblog was down to me then let them, so flipping be it but it has nothing to do with me I don't do anonymous. ......suppose I should say "am I bovvered" ------answer NO NO NO.

A big thankyou to everyone who has taken the time to PM me through uks or e.mail me. Its so so nice to know that there are so many of you I can call friends.

No comments: