Saturday 31 August 2013

My own worst critic for sure.

We are all our own worst critic! Isn't that what they say....... yes I'm sure it is and it is very true of me. So here it is my Through the Purple Haze weekly challenge this weeks theme is Funky girls and boys........ yes I thought you had best know that as you might not get it from the card....... yes I succumbed  to another card  ........... So what do I have to say about it ......well It's done and it's uploaded....... If I was pushed for a positive comment it might be that it's actually quite sparkly in real life, which just goes to show my photography skills are not improving at all ............so did I enjoy this challenge...... err well no but it was certainly a challege......... bring on the next one :) xx Jayne xx

6 comments:

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Oh Jayne, you are far too harsh on yourself. I will give you some positives, without being pushed.... I really like the texture on the background paper, and the edges on the main image paper. Cute image and the ribbon and flower is adorable. We all learn something from doing challenges, especially the ones that push us out of our comfort zone. Keep your chin up, maybe next weeks challenge will be right down your street.

Good luck and thanks for entering the challenge this week.
Lisa
Through The Purple Haze DT

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jayne! We are always our own worst critic! That's the way it's supposed to be!!! hahaha
Your card is lovely and your coloring of the cute image is great! I like your paper choices, too!!
Thanks for sharing with us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT- TTPHC

Unknown said...

You are too too hard on yourself Jayne, I think it's very lovely. I love the layout, the texture of the paper & the flower too.
Thanks for joining us again at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges

Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

butterfly dream cards said...

Just beautiful.....its lovely Jayne and yes stop being hard on yourself its lovely.

fiona DT
TTPH

butterfly dream cards said...

Just beautiful.....its lovely Jayne and yes stop being hard on yourself its lovely.

fiona DT
TTPH

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I am my own worst critic also but you have a beautiful piece here. lovely. Very Beautiful!
hugs
susan s