Sunday 8 September 2013

Keeping schtum but not for long

Well here it is....... my challenge for http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ It is very simple so simple in fact that  might not believe how close it came to the bin..... I had a very definite  idea and I know the saying goes "It's a poor workman that blames his tools" Well blame is not the word I would use but this post isn't the place ........ I shall publicly slate them in another post in my own time......... one of my pet hates is when things don't do what they say on the packet....... another is wasting precious time and I have seriously done this today so for now here is the card..... yes card ...... I know another one....... although I can safely guarantee:) no one will have to receive it so you are all safe xx Jayne xx

2 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

and why would no one get this card? It looks gorgeous. Such a shame you missed the deadline xx

butterfly dream cards said...

Its lovely...really lovely....fiona DT TTPH

Thanks for joining us....