Friday 9 August 2013

Almost a card...... Honest it is!



Well it's challenge time again at Throughthepurplehaze and in my defence ...... It's almost a card....... well in the fact that it started life as a sheet of card/chipboard. It no longer fits in an envelope but my little mini suitcase opens up to reveal a little mini album made from scraps of Stampin Up papers I had left over from Carole's mini album class at the Craft Cupboard retreat. Well it has tags too ..... first picture is the front, second is the reverse side and the third picture shows the little album next to the suitcase....... I had great fun making this...... messy and painty..... just how I like my craft. It is hard to see but I covered the suitcase in crumply tissue before painting it to give it the appearance of a little age. I am loving the challenges as they are inspiring me to make something every week and also making me blog..... although updating the latter still isn't happening.  I can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by..... I love having Ffion home and will be very sad when she has to go back to school so we are making the most of every minute we have together :) x Jayne x

4 comments:

Victoria x said...

another gorgeous project hun - love it - nice to think outside the box (or suitcase) xxx

Carole Bryson said...

Oh wow - this is fab ! What a great idea ! xxxxxxxxx

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jayne! Great project! I knew it would be! Really like the aged look and those flowers and tags are great! Thanks for participating in Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT
TTPHC

Unknown said...

Hi Jayne gorgeous project. love the tags and flowers and how you nearly made yourself make a card :).Many thanks for playing with us this week with our tags and tickets theme with Through the Purple Haze Challenges and we look forward to seeing you next week...Anita xx DT