Monday 19 August 2013

And Bingo a little birdhouse des res if ever I saw :) x

Well its post a run for me as I am running off with Jay and our lovely Ffion for a week so need to post my Bingo challenge for through the purple haze weekly challenge before we vanish off into the distance....... My chosen bingo line was ribbon, 3 patterned papers and pearls. This was a project I made up and painted several months ago and then put it to the side as you do (well as I do all too frequently)..... I am really pleased that I used it as a base for this as it is now complete and looks lovely if I say so myself....... des res for any little birdies. Maybe that should be a whole new challenge to make some birdies to live in it when I come back..... watch this space although if it happens at my usual speed then you may have to watch for quite a while :) xx Jayne xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome Jayne ...gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges
Anita DT

butterfly dream cards said...

wow Jayne......wow oh wow its excellent honey..thanks for joining us again...look forward to all your creations..

fiona DT
TTPH

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Wow Jane, how very different! A refreshing change. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week again. Hope you have fun on your 'run'.
Good luck
Lisa
Through The Purple Haze Challenges DT

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jayne! This is wonderful! I love birds and birdhouses and this is just amazing! Thanks for joining us again this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges! Can't wait to see what you do next week!!

Darcy DT
TTPHC

Debs said...

I am so thrilled to see this finished Jayne..... as I was there at the start!!! You have made it look fabulous.. I really love it.. Well done Mrs Clever Cloggs!!!!!

Thanks for playing along at Through The Purple Haze!
Debs... DT x

Mel said...

What a great idea and a lovely creation
Thanks for playing with us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges
Mel DT