Saturday 12 October 2013

OMG It's Christmas!!!

Well it nearly is and I love ...... everything about it  and I am now officially excited after making my Purple Haze challenge for this week...... wall  art with lots of messy ink, paint, the lovely Indigo Blu Christmassy stamps that I had to have and some upcycling...... I love upcycling and giving something a whole new lease of life...... oh and Christmas.... did I say I just love Christmas....... So here it is Merry Christmas...... xx Jayne xx

5 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

gorgeous - but do you have to mention the C word lmao xxx

Unknown said...

Wow very colourful Jayne and i love the sleigh and reindeer and that bow just sets it off. Love the colours they are gorgeous . Thanks for joining use at TTPHC this week. Anita DT

butterfly dream cards said...

Very different and very nice Jayne....love it.

thanks for joining us at TTPH

fiona DT

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jayne!! You always amaze me! This wall art is WONDERFUL! The painted swirls under the santa sleigh are perfect for this!! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT

Esperite said...

Wow stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze challenges, Lynne DT xxx