Friday 18 October 2013

It's my birthday!

Well really yes it is..... how old am I...... well I'm older than I was yesterday but younger than I will be tomorrow.......  Birthdays mean CAKE yeay ...... mine was a Gruffalo one and very yummy too. Birthdays also mean cards.....and here is one I made for this weeks through the purple haze challenge....... I didn't actually send myself a card though......but this one is really going to be given to someone..... my lovely mother in law who celebrates her birthday tomorrow :) xx Jayne xx

4 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Happy Birthday, Jayne! And thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!

Darcy Dt

Unknown said...

I love the image of the mice you have used the mouse on the spoon reminds me of my husband after lunch. Thanks for joining us at TTPH - Becky DT

butterfly dream cards said...

Happy Birthday to my friend Jayne...we have known each other for years but never met, or spoke....just on internet......such a clever lady....have a lovely day.
fiona

Nicola Crowe said...

Happy birthday jayne, I love your card the image is so sweet thanks for joining in at TTPH
Nicola DT