Saturday 26 October 2013

How very scary

It really is scary how fast time goes by...... it's almost Halloween and I'm sure it was only Easter a couple of weeks ago and it has been so long since I made any ATC's which is a bit mad as I love making them and the swapping. So I have got myself out there and found a swap to join and my first cards are my entry for this weeks Through the Purple Haze challenge I loved making them...... very messy stuff it was..... the backgrounds are my also loved but underused alcohol inks on glossy card.  I love making my own backgrounds and that is something I haven't done for way too long as well..... how can someone with so much craft stuff actually use so little.... answers on an atc card maybe...... lol xx Jayne xx

3 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Love them....what a great idea you have come up with again......
well done...

fiona DT
TTPH

Lisbeth K said...

Very beautiful in a creepy way! Most of all I love the corsage-effect you made here!! Alchol inks... mine are covered with dust... shame on me LOL
Thanks for joining us at TTPH this week :)
Lisbeth DT

Nicola Crowe said...

very unusual Jayne, I love your background effect, thanks for joining us at TTPH
Nicola DT