Friday 15 November 2013

Stop the world..... I want to get off!

Stop the World I want to get off! Wow really I mean it....... I really am meeting myself coming back...... even more so than usual and in the midst of the chaos that is Garden Cottage at the moment another shock....... a card and a card made by me that I actually love......I don't care if anyone else likes it or not..... how flippant of me but I don't make cards that I like so maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket whilst these strange things are happening :)  so here it is my card....... a drum roll if you please. I almost forgot to say it is for thePurple Haze Challenge xx Jayne xx

4 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Jayne its lovely...well done you that does not make cards....

fiona dT
TTPH

Unknown said...

Yay Jayne ii love it! and you said you couldnt do cards! i love the colours and the embellies you have done a fabulous job! Many thanks for entering our challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges this week .Anita DT. Look forward to seeing you again!

Crafting with Darcy said...

Jayne, what a fab holiday card!!! I absolutely love your patterned poinsettias!! Way to go, girl!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!
Darcy

Lucy said...

Jane this is gorgeous! You've every right to be proud of it - and I think everyone else will too - I know I do! You have a talent for card making that you've been keeping hidden all this time :P


Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x