Thursday 21 November 2013

Red.... It's Red honest!

The challenge this week over at purple haze is to use red, purple or pink so I chose red for these christmas photos of my beautiful Ffion and a 12 x 12 scrap book page. It looks quite pinky but that is the light and my amazing photography skills and I am in a poorly state which means I couldn't be fussed to take more...... I can't believe I have another full blown cold..... it is only a month since the last one..... I really have no immune system whatsoever at the moment and no patience as I hate being poorly.... so you will just have to believe me when I say "It's Red" xx Jayne

2 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Just love it.....what a beautiful scrap book page..

fiona DT
TTPH

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout Jayne, she's a little beauty. I hope you're feeling better xx
Thanks for joining us again at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations