Saturday 25 October 2008

A little premature but necessary

Well it might still be two months away but when you are nine every day matters.......yes its chistmas.....scary how quickly its approaching - well scary if you are me ut as I mentioned very very exciting if you are small and santa struck. So fed up with the how many days is it now question I thought I would pop by the blog and put up my decorations....aaahhh well at least I will be able to give Ffion an instant answer now and it is a very pretty tree

1 comment:

Paula.Crafty Cow said...

just want to let you know you could win 36 copic markers to help you on the way with your paper crafting.
All you have to do is follow this link and read and then answer the question.
http://www.mypaperprojects.blogspot.com/
you could be a winner
Paula