Monday 7 January 2008

A RUBBISH CARD.


Literally.....This is a card I made for my friend. Why a dustbin? well I have a strange sense of humour and a while ago she posted on a thread on uks that she wasn't bothered what was on the front of a christmas card... "it could be a dustbin with holly coming out of it" for all she cared - it was what was inside that counted. Enter the afore said strange humour... I stayed off the thread and had a template made of a dustbin and the picture oppisite is the result. Much nicer IRL if I say so myself......which I do (someone has too...LOL) the holly berries are red diamante and its all very sparkly.
Whilst I was making it Jay came in and looked across and commented "that looks like a dustbin babe"......I replied that it was meant too.....he shook his head, smiled at me and announced he would shut up then.
Justines comment was to look at it and say "thats rubbish" ......so predictable huh.

2 comments:

Leo said...

lol, looks fab! :-D

Carole Bryson said...

..... and I am the owner of the said fab card !

I must reiterate what Jayne said - the card is truly sparkly and more more beautiful in real life !

Thanks hunny xxxxxxxxxxxx