Friday 11 January 2008

Finally

Well it has taken me a while.....well quite a long while really but here they are (well one but they were both the same) the hanging decorations I made for our lounge at christmas.
We have great difficulty finding anything significant as our lounge ceiling is 13ft 6in high so I decided I would have a go myself.
They are based on a wreath ring and a hanging basket chain. The white fir is from a bundle bought at a garden centre for £6.99 (there was enough to do both and enough left for another one). I then just used cheap baubles/ribbon and bead chain so the finished result came in at way less than £10.00 each.
I had so many comments on them too which was nice. I may have to do some more traditional coloured ones this year so that I can alternate them.

No comments: