Wednesday 21 November 2007

two cards in two days


I know blimey what has got ino me? Well actually a kit....the same kit as used for yesterdays card and a very nice kit it was too the paper and the snowflake stamp were from it at least.
The nightmare calendar swap on uks seems to be coming to an end FINALLY there are still a few of us to ge our pages back but it has been a really awful experience for all concerned with the exception of the host of course who doesn't give a damn and never did or she would have actually done wha everyone actually wanted her too.
Our team has a challenge to set shortly which involves a certain groups song titles.......unforunately for me they aren't a group I particularly like and I didn't even know one of their songs...had to google it this morning and have been for a walk round my extended garden taking pictures some of which I hope to use in the challenge page.

1 comment:

Stig said...

Fabulous card.