Friday 30 November 2007

Lola's Card


A card for Lola....not much to list really its made from four panels tied with ribbons, the letters are hand cut as is the no. The papers are unbranded ones but very pretty and the brads are queen and co.
I am full of cold/flu so can't go near Rhiannon as her operation is scheduled for tomorrow morning and if she has her way then this time tomorrow evening she should be home. Needless to say I will not be in the best frame of mind tomorrow. I do have to say though I had a lovely lovely suprise from my friend on uks this morning a stamp that I wanted and didn't think I would be able to get because it had been exclusive to a cardmaking kit it so cheered me up. I managed to get my advent swap posted to my uks teamie so hopefully she will get it in the morning and my cj too so the pressure is off for the next week or so and I can concentrate on Rhiannon.

2 comments:

lauralou said...

What a gorgeous card hun......and i can't believe Lola's nearly 1....

Carole Bryson said...

Thinking of you all this week xx

That card is yummy !!