Saturday 15 February 2014

Congratulations it's a hybrid.

Yup I have astounded myself as I am sure I will do everyone who knows me...... by using a craft cd.... is there any stopping me now. This has real life gems on as well as flowers I made from the same disc so it's a hybrid and it has gone to my favorite person I make a card for during the year...... my Justine's friend Nikki....... she always appreciates the cards I make her and keeps them all on her wall...... It was her birthday on Valentines day and she is now 22 EEK. Entered to the Through the Purple Haze challenge

5 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Absolutely amazing and seeing as Cards are not your NO1 craft....your doing very very well indeed.....lovely card.....

fiona DT
TTPG

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jayne! What a fabulous card! Your friend will love this one, too!!! You are becoming a top notch cardmaker and this is proof!!! Well done, girlfriend!!!
Hugs
Darcy

Ashley said...

What a GORGEOUS card!!! I love everything you've done with it. Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

~Ashley
TTPH DT

Lisbeth K said...

Great card Jayne! Your friend will love it <3 Thanks for joining us at TTPH :)
Lisbeth, DT

Sara Stacey said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at TTPH

Sara, DT