Friday 20 December 2013

Here comes Santa Claus!

Yeay my christmas spirit has arrived in bucket loads and right on time....... only 5 sleeps :)  And I am so happy that I have managed to complete my final Purple Haze challenge ....... yes one a week since the challenge blog began until now....... quite an achievement for me. The very last one is Penny Black Christmas and I love Penny Black and I love christmas so the biggest challenge this week was to decide which cute image to use.....I chose Thinking of you....... Oh and getting my creation dry and photographed without anyone eating it :) xx Jayne xx OOOPs sorry it is a Candy Cane Wreath ... :) x



6 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

wow that looks fab......you do make some amazing projects....

fiona dT
TTPH

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jayne! Wonderful idea to make a candy cane wreath!!! I just love it! And congrats for entering all of the challenges at Through the Purple Haze. You are entered into the big prize giveaway!! Good luck!
Darcy

Unknown said...

Such a fab project jayne. I have so enjoyed seeing your work every week & hope you see you join in lots in the New Year. I'd like to wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas.
Through The Purple Haze Challenges
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Net said...

That's lovely thanks for playing along at TTPH

Esperite said...

What a great idea, thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze, Lynne DT xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

This is just a super idea. One that I wish I'd had xxxx